Apricum's Market Intelligence & Insights package
What we offer
Subscribers of Apricum's Market Intelligence & Insights package receive tailored insights to help them stay on top of the changing developments in the PV, wind and energy storage industries
1. Quarterly market intelligence reports
Keep an eye on the latest market trends, developments and upcoming policy changes. Receive the latest market demand forecast and technology trends including M&A activity, tender results and updates from our comprehensive project database.
2. Quarterly Q&A with Apricum specialists
Tap the expertise of our specialists via this Q&A style telephone session. Discuss current developments in your sector and the implications for your business. Delve deeper into insights presented in the market reports.
Choose the industry focus of your subscription
PV & windGlobal scope plus your choice of one 1 focus region
Market focus on Europe
Solar materialsScope includes selected materials/components for PV modules
“Our market intelligence & insights package gives you direct access to Apricum’s specialists and our vast experience in solar, wind and energy storage. We help you understand and effectively apply market and technology developments to your business.”
Example contents of quarterly PV market intelligence report
Our quarterly PV market intelligence reports feature
- 90+ pages covering PV and CSP developments in top markets globally and in your selected region
- Summary of key events that impacted the global outlook in each quarter
- Top 5 global markets deep dive at country level in 2017, plus additional markets to watch
- Top 5 selected region markets deep dive at country level in 2017, plus additional markets to watch
- Apricum’s updated PV market forecast
- Market drivers and market segmentation for the top markets of the selected region
- Company tracker – a comprehensive list of the top companies of the selected region active in the PV and CSP space and tracking of their activities quarterly
- Project tracker – a comprehensive list of all major PV and CSP power projects in the selected region across utility, commercial, and industrial installations, with developments updated quarterly
Find out exactly what you can expect by downloading a sample report.
It also contains pages of valuable PV market content for free.
“Apricum's subscription service demonstrates a great understanding of PV market dynamics on a global and regional level. In the MENAT region specifically, Apricum has comprehensive insight into current projects. The subscription service together with the quarterly Q&A calls have greatly assisted our market intelligence and helped inform our renewable energy strategy in the region.”Dr. Andreas Stoerzel