Market Intelligence & Insights Package
Tap our expertise via customized cleantech
market reports and one-to-one dialogue
What we offer
Subscribers of Apricum's market intelligence & insights package receive tailored insights to help them stay on top of the changing developments in the PV and wind industries
1. Quarterly market intelligence reports
Keep an eye on the latest market trends, developments and upcoming policy changes. Receive the latest market demand forecast and technology trends including M&A activity, tender results and updates from our comprehensive project database.
2. Quarterly Q&A with Apricum specialists
Tap the expertise of our specialists via this Q&A style telephone session. Discuss current developments in your sector and the implications for your business. Delve deeper into insights presented in the market reports.
Choose the industry focus of your subscription
PV & wind
of one 1 focus region
Apricum's quarterly PV market intelligence report
Apricum's PV market intelligence is a valuable guide for business decisions
- 100+ pages covering PV and CSP developments in top markets globally and in your selected region
- Summary of key events that impacted the global outlook in each quarter
- Top 5 global markets deep dive at country level plus additional markets to watch
- Top 5 selected region markets deep dive at country level plus additional markets to watch
- Apricum’s updated PV market forecast
- Market drivers and market segmentation for the top markets of the selected region
- Company tracker – a comprehensive list of the top companies of the selected region active in the PV and CSP space and tracking of their activities quarterly
- Project tracker – a comprehensive list of all major PV and CSP power projects in the selected region across utility, commercial, and industrial installations, with developments updated quarterly
What our subscribers say
“Apricum provides a unique service with regional and country specific intelligence framed by a deep understanding of the global renewable market. Apricum has been engaged with most of the major stakeholders in Saudi Arabia for many years and their insight has been invaluable in guiding development and policy decisions.” Head of Renewable Energy Program
“Apricum's subscription service demonstrates a great understanding of PV market dynamics on a global and regional level. In the MENAT region specifically, Apricum has comprehensive insight into current projects. The subscription service together with the quarterly Q&A calls have greatly assisted our market intelligence and helped inform our renewable energy strategy in the region.” Dr. Andreas Stoerzel
Want to find out more?
Prices and how to order
Contact us for pricing information and an order form. Complete your details and return via email.