Passionate about renewable energy? Make it your profession.
We are looking for a senior consultant to join the Apricum team.
Apricum – The Cleantech Advisory is a globally active transaction advisory and strategy consulting firm focused exclusively on solar, wind, water, energy storage and digital energy. Established in 2008 and headquartered in Berlin, we support companies and investors in creating growth through developing winning strategies and executing corporate and project transactions. We differentiate ourselves by providing independent advice of the highest professional standard combined with deep functional and sector-specific industrial expertise.
Based in Apricum’s Berlin office, you work for clients around the globe on projects in cleantech industries. For example, you help promising companies to raise the necessary funds for further growth by matching the individual value proposition with the needs of Apricum’s international investor network. Other projects involve deriving strategic recommendations based on intensive market and technology analyses and presenting them to the client. As a member of the project team, you work in close collaboration with a project manager; you are responsible for the accurate and timely completion of defined work packages. Furthermore, you contribute to business development for Apricum.
Our offer in brief
- Work in a dynamic top management consulting and transaction advisory firm
- Develop your profile in the burgeoning cleantech industry
- Be part of an international, experienced expert team
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance and attractive remuneration
- Be based in Berlin, handle projects around the globe
- Typically far less travel is required than at other top consultancies
- A minimum of two years professional experience in management consulting or investment banking
- Master’s degree with excellent academic achievements, preferably in engineering, business or science
- Interest in energy-related topics, enthusiasm for renewable energy
- Highly structured thinking and strong analytical skills
- Fluent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
Please send your complete application, including cover letter, CV, academic transcripts, letters of reference and mention of your earliest availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact Office Manager Ilse Langer on +49 30 30 877 6221.
Click here for a PDF version of this job description.