Want a fulfilling job in a friendly team at a company that dedicates itself to a sustainable future?
We are looking for an office manager/team assistant to join Apricum.
Apricum – The Cleantech Advisory is a globally active transaction advisory and strategy consulting firm focused exclusively on clean technologies, including solar, wind, energy storage, green mobility, water, waste and “digital energy”. Established in 2008 and headquartered in Berlin, we support companies and investors in creating growth through developing winning strategies and executing corporate and project transactions. We differentiate ourselves by providing independent advice of the highest professional standard combined with deep functional and sector-specific industrial expertise.
We are a small team and have a hands-on approach to our work. Expertise, experience and passion characterize and unite our talented and diverse team members.
Based in our Berlin office, you support our consulting team and managing partner to ensure the smooth running of the office. You act as the central point of communication for our team and our clients, handling correspondence, invoicing and a multitude of administrative tasks such as visa coordination, recruiting support, event coordination and general office management. You coordinate meetings and travel for our consultants and support the manager marketing & communications. Responsibility and variety characterize this instrumental role.
- You have a minimum of three years of experience in a fast-paced international work environment, ideally as an executive or team assistant
- You are pragmatic with great initiative, outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- You work well independently and enjoy working in a team
- With a highly professional attitude, you pay thorough attention to detail and are committed to high standards
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English, both spoken and written
- You approach your work with enthusiasm and enjoy rolling up your sleeves
Our offer in brief
- Be part of the dynamic environment of a young top-management consulting firm
- Work in an industry with purpose, with substance and with critical importance for our future
- Belong to a friendly, open-minded team where all are encouraged to contribute ideas
- Enjoy a healthy work–life balance and attractive financial compensation
- Work in an appealing office in Berlin’s Mitte district
Please apply by sending your complete application in German, including motivation letter, CV, educational qualifications, letters of reference and mention of your earliest availability to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please call us on +49 30 30 877 620.
Click here for a PDF version of this job description in both German and English.