Passionate about renewable energy? Make it your profession.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join the Apricum team.
Apricum – The Cleantech Advisory is a globally active transaction advisory and strategy consulting firm focused exclusively on solar, wind, water, energy storage and digital energy. Established in 2008 and headquartered in Berlin, we support companies and investors in creating growth through developing winning strategies and executing corporate and project transactions. We differentiate ourselves by providing independent advice of the highest professional standard combined with deep functional and sector-specific industrial expertise.
Based in Apricum’s Berlin office, you work for clients around the globe on projects in cleantech industries. For example, you help promising companies to raise the necessary funds for further growth by matching the individual value proposition with the needs of Apricum’s international investor network. Other projects involve deriving strategic recommendations based on intensive market and technology analyses and presenting them to the client. As the responsible project manager, you structure the workload, lead Apricum’s consultant team and ensure that the client receives the highest quality recommendations and results possible. Furthermore, you will contribute to business development for Apricum.
Our offer in brief
- Work in a dynamic top management consulting and transaction advisory firm
- Further develop your profile in the burgeoning cleantech industry
- Be part of an international, experienced expert team
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance and attractive remuneration
- Be based in Berlin, handle projects around the globe
- Typically far less travel is required than at other top consultancies
- A minimum of four years professional experience in management consulting
- Master’s or PhD degree with excellent academic achievements in either engineering or physical sciences (e.g., physics)
- Strong interest in energy-related topics, enthusiasm for renewable energy
- Highly structured thinking and strong analytical skills
- Fluent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
Please send your complete application, including cover letter, CV, academic transcripts, letters of reference and mention of your earliest availability to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact Cate Holtz on +49 30 30 877 620.
Click here for a PDF version of this job description.