Passionate about renewable energy? Join an elite consulting team.
Apricum – The Cleantech Advisory is a globally active transaction advisory and strategy consulting firm focused exclusively on solar, wind, water, energy storage and digital energy. Established in 2008 and headquartered in Berlin, we support companies and investors in creating growth through developing winning strategies and executing corporate and project transactions. We differentiate ourselves by providing independent advice of the highest professional standard combined with deep functional and sector-specific industrial expertise.
Based in Apricum’s Berlin office, you work for clients around the globe on advisory projects in cleantech industries. For example, you derive strategic recommendations based on deep market and technology analyses and present them to the client. You help clients in the clean energy sector to raise growth capital, identifying the ideal investor from Apricum’s global network. As the responsible project manager, you lead Apricum’s consultant team and interface with the client, structure the workload, and are responsible for the delivery of the highest quality results to the client. Furthermore, you contribute to business development for Apricum.
Our offer in brief
- Work in a dynamic top management consulting and transaction advisory firm
- Further develop your profile in the burgeoning cleantech industry
- Be part of an international, experienced expert team
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance and attractive remuneration
- Be based in Berlin, handle projects around the globe
- Typically far less travel is required than at other top consultancies
- A minimum of four years professional experience in management consulting or adjacent professional services domains such as corporate finance advisory
- Master’s or PhD degree in either engineering or physical sciences (e.g., physics) with excellent academic achievements. Additional qualifications in business (e.g., an MBA) are a plus but no necessity
- Strong interest in energy-related topics, enthusiasm for renewable energy
- Highly structured thinking and strong analytical skills
- Fluent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
Please send your complete application, including cover letter, CV, academic transcripts, letters of reference and mention of your earliest availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please call us on +49 30 30 877 620.
Click here for a PDF version of this job description.