Passionate about clean technologies? Join an elite consulting team.
We are looking for a senior consultant to join the Apricum team.
Apricum – The Cleantech Advisory is a globally active transaction advisory and strategy consulting firm focused exclusively on clean technologies, including solar, wind, energy storage, green mobility, water, waste and “digital energy”. Established in 2008 and headquartered in Berlin, we support companies and investors in creating growth through developing winning strategies and executing corporate and project transactions. We differentiate ourselves by providing independent advice of the highest professional standard combined with deep functional and sector-specific industrial expertise.
Based in Apricum’s Berlin office, you work for clients around the globe on projects in cleantech industries. For example, you derive strategic recommendations based on deep market and technology analyses and present them to the client. You advise innovative startups in the clean energy sector on raising growth capital or mature companies on executing M&A transactions. As a member of the project team, you work in close collaboration with a project manager; you are responsible for the accurate and timely completion of defined work packages. Furthermore, you contribute to business development for Apricum.
Our offer in brief
- Work in a dynamic top management consulting and transaction advisory firm
- Develop your profile in the burgeoning cleantech industry
- Be part of an international, experienced expert team
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance and attractive remuneration
- Be based in Berlin, handle projects around the globe
- Typically far less travel is required than at other top consultancies
- A minimum of two years professional experience in management consulting or investment banking
- Master’s degree in either engineering, physical sciences or business with excellent academic achievements; a dual engineering/business degree is also a great fit
- Interest in energy-related topics, enthusiasm for renewable energy
- Highly structured thinking and strong analytical skills
- Fluent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
Please send your complete application, including cover letter, CV, academic transcripts, letters of reference and mention of your earliest availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please call us on +49 30 30 877 620.