Want a fulfilling job in a friendly team at a company that dedicates itself to a sustainable future? Apricum, a Berlin-based cleantech management consultancy is seeking a:
Manager Marketing & Communications – maternity cover – part time
Apricum – The Cleantech Advisory is a globally active transaction advisory and strategy consulting firm focused exclusively on solar, wind, water, energy storage, digital energy and green mobility. Established in 2008, we serve investors and companies, both public and private around the world as their independent advisor to help them succeed in the cleantech industry. We are a small team and have a hands-on approach to our work. Expertise, experience and passion characterize and unite our talented and diverse team members.
You design and implement Apricum’s marketing & communications activities: In close collaboration with Apricum’s management, you define the company’s marketing direction and derive a highly effective set of measures that build Apricum’s brand as the premier specialty cleantech consulting firm and that win new customers. As there is no marketing team to manage, you work with a high degree of autonomy and enjoy rolling up your sleeves to implement the activities you have planned across the entire spectrum of marketing & communications tools. As a strong communicator, you build and maintain strong relations to media and industry representatives.
Please note, this is a temporary position based in Berlin starting October 1, 2018 for 15 months providing maternity leave cover on a part-time (60%–80%) basis.
- Professional experience in a similarly responsible position for at least five years
- Passion for cleantech, aptitude for technology, willingness to gain proficient understanding of industry trends, ability to define topics for communications activities
- Degree in business, communications or other relevant field
- A highly proficient all-rounder, with meticulous attention to detail and committed to the highest of work standards
- An enthusiastic attitude with a structured and efficient work approach
- Native or native-like English speaker with excellent writing skills, knowledge of German a bonus
- Experienced in content management systems such as WordPress and email marketing tools
Our offer in brief
- Be part of the dynamic environment of a young top-management consulting firm
- Work in an industry with purpose, with substance and with critical importance for our future
- Belong to a friendly, open-minded team where all are encouraged to contribute ideas
- Enjoy a healthy work–life balance and attractive financial compensation
- Work in an appealing office in Berlin’s Mitte district
Please visit our website or contact Cate Holtz on +49 3030 877 6236 for more information. Please send your complete application in English, including cover letter, CV, educational qualifications, letters of reference and mention of your earliest availability to email@example.com
Click here for a PDF version of this job description.